12 Inches Circular Inline Duct Fan 315 for Exhaust Ventilating
|1-9 10-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $63 US $56 US $41|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CDF315
- Blade Material: Plastic
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE, CCC
- Housing: Powder Coated in Silver Gray
- Duct Diameter: 313mm
- Trademark: meansoon
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 84145930
- Material: Metal
- Type: Centrifugal Fan
- Mounting: Duct Fan
- Motor: 100% Copper
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Power Supply: 110/120/220/230V~50/60Hz
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Hangzhou
-Duct fan changed the traditional method of airflow transportation.
-Direction of air in the fan is the same as air in the tube.
-Duct fan is installed into tube at the same axis, which is easy to install, and saving space, easy for maintenance.
-Insulation Class F, Protection Class IP44
-Lower starting current, which is 2~3 times of rated current.
-Duct fan have small volume, lower weight, running smoothly, lower noise, smaller vibration,higher pressure.
-Impeller and motor are balanced together dynamically and statically according to quality G2.5.
Circular duct fans/inline fans/tube fans is centrifugal duct fan with backward curved centrifugal impeller inside. They are used widely in all kinds of situation for air transportation, adding pressure and excluding air. Such as at home, apartment, hospital, office, meeting room, market, store, hotel, restaurant, cinema, storehouse, washing room, and so on.
Circular Duct fan is used to transport clear gas, forbidden for easy flammable, explosive or corrosive gas. Impurity in the gas have to be not more than 100mg/m³. in order to get the longest life, the tube fan should keep running continuously.
|Delivery terms||FOB Shanghai, CIF & CNF|
|Payment||T/T 30% as deposit, T/T 70% before shipment|
|Delivery time||15~25 days as different quantity|
Installation of duct fan
1. Install according to the mark of air direction on fan.
2. Keep the fan installed firmly, check if the grille guard is necessary to use.
3. Prevent fan to crash and drop off when installation.
4. Consider if easy to do maintenance when installation.
5. Connect the wires as connection diagram, which do by qualified electrician.
Operation and maintenance
1. Make sure the fan installed correctly and firmly, grounded and nothing necessary inside of fan, before running.
2. No attrition and crash abnormal noise when testing running.
3. Rotation direction should be the same as mark on fan when testing running.
4. Do maintenance when no running and no power. Fan should be cleared once each year at least.
5. No clearance with high pressure or strong solvent. Do not damage or take out the impeller when cleanout.